BENTLEY ARNAGE T
Elegantly finished in grey with black leather interior, this superbly maintained example has only 37.084 km
since the first delivery at the Bentley Brussels official dealer in 2005. First belgian owners.
With timeless styling and proven mechanical heritage dating back to the 1950’s, this twin-turbo wonder was to become
the brand’s flagship vehicle for over a decade.
A 0 to 60 time of under 6 seconds, paired to the plush interior and quiet ride
made the 2.5-tonne Arnage one of the most surprising Q-cars of its time.
- 0P2 Exhaust tailpipe with trim
- A8D Luxury equipment
- 6FB Body-colored exterior mirror housings
- B0A Component parts set without country-specific design requirement
- 3FD Electric sliding/pop-up sunroof
- 2G1 Insert for the filling up of unleaded fuel
- 7TD Decorative inserts
- 4R3 Power windows with comfort operation
- VF9 Lightweight pedal cluster
- 8K7 Automatic headlight activation
- VC0 W/o remote-controlled garage door opener
- 5A9 Luggage compartment lining
- 6NR Leather molded headlining
- 5KA Three rear seats
- U5A Instrument insert, km/h speedometer
- 6P8 Rear license plate bracket
- 6W1 License plate bracket front (large)
- 7P3 Power adjustable lumbar support in front seats and outer rear seats
- 2ZM Leather multi-function steering wheel
- 7Q9 Navigation system
- 0SC Labels/plates in English
- 4E2 Tailgate/trunk lid release from inside (electrically)
- 9P0 Without seat belt reminder
- 3ZV 3-point seat belts, outer rear
- 3C7 3-point seat belt for center rear seat
- 3L4 Electric seat adjustment for both front seats, drivers seat with memory system
- 4A4 Seat heater for front and rear seats separately controlled
- 7R3 Side turn signal lights (white)
- B02 Type approval Belgium
- 9ZA Installation of mobile phone with hands-free speaking system
- 4GC Windshield in heat-insulating glass
- 3B0 Without additional child seat anchor
For more information, please contact us.
Visible on appointment only.