Jaguar XK 150 FHC
- Date of delivery - 07/12/1959
- Chassis number - S836411DN
- Engine number - V7309-8
- Body number - J10420
- Gearbox number - JLS44615JS
- Exterior color - Mist Grey
- Interior color - Green (100% Original)
- Currently in Belgian registration
- Fully restored - All invoices and pictures of the restoration available
Initially, the XK150 was only available in FHC (fixed head coupé), fitted with minimal rear seats. Although this model looks so similar to the XK120 and XK140, it was radically revised.
Important change was the replacement from the split screen by a one-piece windscreen.
Also, the wing line was carried higher and more streamlined at the doors.
Suspension and chassis were very similar to the XK140, with manual-only rack and pinion steering.
The FHC variant came with two small rear seats. The XK150 FHC weighed in at 1473kg while the DHC variant was slightly lighter at 1460kg. In comparison, the outgoing XK140s had both tipped the scales at 1420kg.
More pictures available
Visible only on appointment
For further information , please contact us +32 (0)2 681 81 00 & email@example.com