Alpine A110 First Edition
- Belgian car
- Nr. 1595 of 1955
- Full options
- 2 Belgian owners
The new Alpine A110 is the heir to a French automotive legend created by Jean Rédélé in 1962.
Alpine has clearly given itself the means to achieve its ambitions.
This A110 is designed as a racing car. It benefits from a flat bottom to optimize road holding.
Its weight is optimized with a 100% aluminum structure and body.
As a result, the car weighs only 1.103 kg on the scales. But at Alpine, the objective
was not the race for power, but to achieve the best "weight / power" ratio. And the adequate power
according to Alpine was not extravagant.
The A110's 1.8 turbo 4-cylinder engine delivers 252 hp (and a maximum torque of 320 Nm) to the
rear wheels. With 4.5 s at 0 to 100, the Alpine accelerates
are identical to those of the coupes found in competitors.
14/04/2020 - 7.256 km
01/04/2021 - 8.704 km
- Keyless go
- First aid kit
- Focal HiFi
- System Aluminum crankset
- Sport exhaust
- Ipod auxiliary socket
- Sabelt leather / alcantara bucket seats
- Alpine logo in Alpine Blue in the center of the steering wheel
- Bluetooth phone
- Speed regulator
- Alpine logo on the front fenders
- Alpine logo on the fuel flap
- Floor mats with Alpine logo and blue stitching
- Parking assistance
- 18 inch aluminum rims
- GPS Navigation manufacturer
- Leather and Alcantara sport steering wheel
- High performance braking
- Electrically folding mirrors
For more information, please contact us
+32 (0)2 681 81 00 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible only on appointment