Jaguar E-Type 3.8L Coupe
Mileage : 49.313 Miles
First registration date : 9/1961
Color : Green Metalic
Interior color : Tan
Power (kw) : 198
Power (cv) : 269
Cubic capacity : 3781
Number of cylinders : 6
Fuel type : Petrol
Gearbox : Manual
Layout : RWD
Number of seats : 2
- First year for the iconic XKE
- Only 398 left hand drive coupes were built in 1961
- The 38th left hand drive fixed head coupe built
- Delivered new to Newport Beach, CA
- Bare metal restoration completed in 2014
- Rebuilt 3.8L Straight Six engine
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Opalescent Dark Green
- New Cinnamon leather interior
- New chrome wire wheels and new tires
- Upgraded with stainless exhaust system and aluminum radiator
- Jaguar Heritage Trust certificate
- Listed in XKE Registry
- Extensive restoration photos and receipts
- Owners manual, vintage ads, and XKE literature
Built in the first year of production, this 1961 Jaguar XKE Fixed Head Coupe is a glorious example of one of the most important and popular sports cars of the 20th century. Delivered new to Newport Beach, California, it was the 38th of 398 left hand drive E-Types built that first year.
The car is breathtakingly beautiful, having been the subject of a bare metal restoration completed in 2014. The combination of Opalescent Dark Green paint with new Cinnamon interior and leather upholstery is stunning, and made all the better by virtue of new chromed knock-off wire wheels and radial tires.
The famous Jaguar twin overhead cam 3.8L inline-6 engine has been rebuilt as well, and presents in exquisite detail that is matched by the rest of the engine compartment and undercarriage. It is backed by a 4-speed manual transmission and upgraded with a more efficient aluminum radiator and a stainless steel exhaust system.
This beautiful restoration is well documented with extensive photographic records and receipts; the owner’s manual, vintage advertising and XKE sales literature are also included.
Listed in the XKE Registry, it is offered with a certificate from the Jaguar Heritage Trust.
Do not hesitate to contact us
+32 (0)2 681 81 00 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible only on appointment