Jensen Interceptor III
Mileage : 85.069 Miles
First registration date : 18/06/1973
Color : Blue
Interior color : Red
Power (kw) : 142
Power (cv) : 242
Cubic capacity : 7212cc
Number of cylinders : V8
Fuel type : Petrol
Gearbox : 4-Speed automatic
Layout : RWD
Number of seats : 4
Jensen Interceptor III 1973
Dark Blue with burgundy interior
7212cc engine, automatic transmission
Very rare Belgian delivery (not a US delivery).
Completely original, first paint (apart from front bonnet that was resprayed).
Original engine and gearbox.
Only 2 owners in 47 years.
1973/06/18 – First registration to “Les Studios Américains S.A.” a movie studio located in Brussels, number plate 2950L. (original document in file)
1973/06/20 – Certificate from importer Beherman-Demoen S.A. (original document in file)
1988/11/02 – Sold to current owner by Gérard Dulait (the founder of British & Sportscars) for 332.500 Belgian francs (original document in the file).
This car was bought from our garage in 1988 and was kept by the same private owner since. The last owner is a very meticulous engineer who maintained the car perfectly over the years, buying parts from suppliers in the UK and USA, and doing most of the works himself. It was his pride and joy, and drove it every month since buying it. He only drove it twice a month, never when it was not raining, and for at least 40 KM per trip. Apart from that he used it sparingly. When you get behond the wheel you directly feel that this car was cared for, as the engine starts and revs perfectly. All original components that were replaced on this Interceptor were carefully kept by the owner, and will be passed on the next lucky owner. There is important documentation file accompanying the car including numerous workshop manuals, reviews and technical diagrams.
An extensive list of the works carried out by the owner includes:
• Oil cooling system: replacement of the hoses
• Replacement of the gearbox oil filter
• Refurbishment with replacement of all power steering seals
• Disc brake system (4 X): replacement of all brake pistons on 4 wheels
• Repair of the dashboard clock
• Reconditioning with replacement of all seals and the carburetor needle
• Replacement of the rubber disc playing the role of cardan in the steering column
• Replacement of the two exhaust pipes (on different dates)
• Replacement of the brake master cylinder
• Replacement of the two cooling fans on the water radiator with high efficiency fans
• Rehabilitation of the temperature sensor on the water radiator
• Replacement of the alternator
• Replacement of the 4 tires
• Replacement of alternator belts and water pump
• Replacement of the exhaust pipe between the manifold on the engine and the exhaust on the right side
• Engine oil filter replaced
Overall, a Belgian delivered Jensen in good working order, perfectly maintained of the years in a beautiful color scheme.
Do not hesitate to contact us,
+32 (0)2 681 81 00 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible only on appointment