Porsche 993 GT2 EVO 1998
Porsche Collectors Item
1 of 194 GT2's built.
1 of 21 Evo's.
1 of last 5 built.
Mileage : 27.315 Kms
First registration date : 16/07/1998
Color: Riviera Blue color (code 39E-9-3 S8), matching colors
Interior color: Black & Grey Leather
Power (kW): 316
Power (cv): standard 424 hp, upgraded with a RUF PCU Engine Upgrade to 550 hp
Cubic capacity : 3600cc
Number of cylinders: 6 cylinder flat
Gearbox: Manual 6 Gear
Unique opportunity to own of the most collectable Porsche’s ever built.
Matching numbers (engine, gearbox,...)
Very rare Riviera Blue colour (code 39E-9-3 S8), matching colours
Delivered new with Michelin tyres.
Always garaged and kept inside in dry environment
Accident-free, never race prepared
Steel bodyshell with aluminium front lid and doors, and plastic(kevlar) read engine lid.
Original sticker under the front bonnet.
RUF PCU engine upgrade to 550 HP
111 point test done by Porsche dealership in April 22nd 2020.
Service booklet and history file come with the car.
Confirmed by Porsche dealership that car had 26.000 KM in 2007, so mileage is correct.
Current owner has rarely driven the car and didn’t register it, so still standing on its German title from 2008.
The vehicle has the following individual equipment:
- Germany Delivery
- GT2 street version
- Internal production code
- EU country version
- Stronger battery
- Licence plate space Europe and RoW (Rest of World)
- LSD Limited Slip Differential with 40% lock
- ABD Automatic Braking Differential (Traction control)
- GT2 sports seat, left, manually adjustable
- GT2 sports seat, right, manually adjustable
- 18" GT2 wheels
- Without rear window wiper
- Momo steering wheel
- Wheel locks
- Strut bar
- Manual gearbox, 6-speed
- Stickers in German
- Version for Germany
- 92-litre fuel tank
- Without airbags
- Front fog lights
- Air conditioning electronic
- Power steering
- OBD 2 On-Board Diagnostics
- Leather front seats
- Porsche exclusive department (note: mainly used for cars with special options, 1-off's or cars from directors inside Porsche)
In short, a real gem in any Porsche collection!
For more information, please contact us:
+32 (0)2 681 81 00 - email@example.com
Visible only on appointment